01/2019 - Present
• Shipped thousands of products worldwide to repeat customers from +20 countries including Denmark, Finland and Israel.
• Over 35,000 total followers across platforms in 2 years.
• Gained proficient marketing skills with an advanced understanding of Instagram/Facebook advertising and other digital marketing techniques such as Google Analytics and SEO practices.
09/2016 - 05/2020
Bonner Scholar - Allegheny College
ARC of Crawford County
• Completed +1000 service hours
• Minimum 10 hr/week service work commitment
• Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to member requirements.
• Facilitate in the planning of weekly events and activities for members
06/2018 - 08/2018
• Used source material from Steve Blank’s Lean Launchpad, WKI Methodology, and full Strategyzer to independently validate, develop and incubate my startup.
• The criteria included weekly meetings with professionals, updated presentations, and 10 customers every week.
• Grew startup by 600% after intense study of digital customer acquisition within niche Taught base digital marketing standards and customer acquisition to other tenants
06/2016 - 08/2018
• Worked on long term projects for various public and private companies such as Tektronix
•Freelance Professional Graphic Designer & Adobe Suite Animator
•Rising Talent (maintained 100% client completion)
Honors & Awards
• Peaked at 10th place in World Leaderboards out of 2000+ competing startups.
• Remote Startup Accelerator Competition for potential investment
1st Place, Zingale Big Idea Competition
• Over 20 teams from 4 different universities participated in the Zingale Business Competition.
• Without a team, I was honored to win 1st place in the final round in front of 13 judges with a prize of $7,000
2016 - 2020
Bachelor of Science - Applied Computer Science : Management & Entrepreneurship
Alden Scholar (08/2018 - 05/2019)
• CMPSC*380 Database Systems
• CMPSC*390 Data Analytics
2010 - 2016
Farrell Area High School
• Senior National Honor Society President
• Junior Class President
• Future Business Leaders of America
• Student Council
• Highest Achieving Male Honor
“High End Fashion Website Algorithm” Senior Thesis, Computer Science Department Allegheny College (08/2019 - 04/2020)
Created a successful algorithm using Java to parse fashion websites to check for specific elements to create a curated list of commonalities and grade fashion website standards.
Recorded result data and ran a linear regression analysis using R-Studio Thesis study of search engine optimization and digital customer acquisition
Adobe Suite: Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop
Premiere Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
Powerpoint G Suite: Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides
Computer Languages: R-Studio, Python, Java, SQL
FB/ Instagram Marketing